I'm having two problems with this system (probably self-inflicted) that I need help figuring out.

The first one is that City Loyalty ratings are not saved for any player with an access level higher than Player. It is always reset back to Unknown. This was not always true but changed recently for some as yet unknown reason. I don't have a clue where to look. I have been looking through scripts but haven't found anything useful yet.

That brings me to the second problem, which is that I don't know where the persistent City Loyalty data is stored. As I test this system and play with it, gold has been added to some City Treasuries and Trade Deals started and I'd like to wipe the slate clean at some point but I haven't a clue how. [DeleteCityLoyaltySystem and [SetupCityLoyaltySystem only remove the City Loyalty-related NPCs, which only keeps players from interacting with them. Going through and doing [remove on the City Stones only keeps players from interacting with them. On respawn/setup of the stones, all the previous information is still there.

The system will show any staff member as a citizen of that particular city so they can access the stone, etc. As staff, I suggest you change your access level to player, then manually join a city for it to that player, or do it specifically on a non-staff player. The data derives from PointsSystem, so I would start there.

Thanks for the guidance. I was able to find the Treasury data and reset it and I changed the system to not auto-add staff as a citizen instead, for the time being at least.

Back