Iomega0318 submitted a new resource:

City of the Sun - Custom City - Huge

This is a huge custom city, it was used on a shard to which I cannot remember the name of and it took me roughly 5 years to recreate and modify the city, was lost for roughly 10 years until I just recently found it in some old mul files I had saved it to.

This takes up a very large area I do not know the exact dimensions, this fits perfectly in the square green acres area north of the jail. There are some new dumb houses frozen on the map that would have to be removed if you use that area...

Read more about this resource...

Mate, would you believe me if I told you that I managed to find a good spot for your massive city? I figured it'd go perfect within the Harashi Nabi Wastes area of my custom map seeing how the area its now currently occupying was nothing more then empty desert space I've spent a few days converting over from what was once grass/forest region.
Either way, amazing work on your part and I definitely look forward to seeing what else you have down in the pipelines.

Attachments

• Felucca.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 38
New to servuo…how would I go about adding this file or city to my private shard?
Take a look at UOArchitect here on the forums, that is how you'll want to add it in.
Mate, would you believe me if I told you that I managed to find a good spot for your massive city? I figured it'd go perfect within the Harashi Nabi Wastes area of my custom map seeing how the area its now currently occupying was nothing more then empty desert space I've spent a few days converting over from what was once grass/forest region.
Either way, amazing work on your part and I definitely look forward to seeing what else you have down in the pipelines.
Very nice! Glad to see it in use somewhere :)

Gonna have to spruce it up a bit for it to truly feel authentic to the landscape and I think I may have an idea of how I wanna go about doing so.

Had to take down some of the trees. Not that there was something wrong with them being there. My stupid ass thought it was a good idea to increase the size dimensions of most of the existing in game tree graphics to where they're about as big as those jungle trees and as a result when all bunched up together makes navigation such a complete nightmare.

As for feathering up around the edges, that will definitely be taken care of, though its probably gonna take about a few days/ maybe even a few weeks because lord knows I'm too much of a bloody perfectionist. Or at least I've been trying to be for decades now.

@Zigholtul88 Can CentrED+ import?​

Honestly haven't messed about with the program in a long while now. However last time I was on, I was able to modify this file in the LocalData folder to where I was able to essentially transfer certain landscape addons from RunUO over to CentrED+ such as boulders, crystal clusters and tall jungle trees.

You want to turn this into a house? This is a UO Architect file.. I suppose you could add it to your multis..
Can you please link to some short manual? in uofiddle it seems like I managed to add and save it, but I don’t know how to create it on the server now?

Back