There was one written YEARS ago. Like 2007 or 2008 on RunUO. It was based off of the ORIG 1999 clean up brit. Have not seen that or ANY others since that would even closely represent what clean up was then or now.

I wrote this system 2014 for our shard but then it was like a clone to cleanup. Due the fact we wanted to add custom rewards as well i changed the system a bit... So Chests and Officiers work now different, and instead of a buygump from officier we made vendors.

Oh yeah I was mostly just letting him know that there are almost no PUBLIC ones for him to work off of. That if he wanted it for his shard he would have to write one up himself for said shard. :)

Your system does sound really interesting though!

I may can look if i can release some part of logic. Atm i work on something i might release, once its finished :)

That sounds awesome! :) It is a unique system for sure. I am sure it took a while to wright up. I never ask or expect anyone to release some of their unique custom code. Like some of those unique achievement systems I have seen on some shards! Some of those you can tell took a TON of work.

Back