I'm very new to this and I was getting Ultima.dll not found errors. It looks like I need to have a UO client installed to point ServUO config files to when creating a new shard. I want to use up to Stygian Abyss so I can have the maps/items/monsters (not really interested in Gargoyles/imbuing at the moment). From searching, it looks like I need client version 7.0.23. I saw some instructions on how to get that here and on the RunUO site, but those instructions start at downloading 7.0.15, which is no longer available at the linked site. It looks like the patches 7.0.16-7.0.23 are still available though.

Am I understanding this right? I need to get 7.0.15 from somewhere to get up to Stygian Abyss? Or can I download the Mondain's Legacy (5.0.9.1 is available here), creatworld with only Mondain's, then have access to use/modify SA maps as needed? If I do need 7.0.15, where can I get that? Is there an easier way to do this?

Sorry for multiple comments. I can't edit the original. Looking further into SA, I don't think I want the new skills either. Is it possible to get SA maps, items, and mobs with Mondain's?

Sorry for multiple comments. I can't edit the original. Looking further into SA, I don't think I want the new skills either. Is it possible to get SA maps, items, and mobs with Mondain's?
no, SA items/animation/maps starts on 7+ client verions.
What's problem use latest verion of uo client? He contain more features.

What I've read was that when the map files changed over to uop from mul, it made some of the custom map software not work. I'm not using it now, but thought I might some day.

edit - I found the map file through google. Instructions worked perfectly from there.

Last edited:
Back