C:\where your server is\ServUO-55.1\Config
in the datapath.cfg just like you directed it the first time you started up but change it to the client you wish it to use now
# Uncomment this line and set it to the path of the client files to set a
# custom data path. Otherwise ServUO will look for the client in the default
# Windows installation directories. Note that this is *required* when running
# on non-Windows systems.
CustomPath=C:\Aberon\Client\Ultima Online Classic
that should be it unless you actually went into the datapath.cs on origonal setup and changed it there, but if you are changing the server to use a different client it will likely work best if you change the one razor uses for that server also

So do I just overwrite the current client with the client I want to use and save? I did that and it shows the new client but when I run it, it still directs to the old client.

That is odd, it is the only place in mine that I direct it and it goes to the proper one, even though there are others. I just make that change, save it and restart, when you first set it up did you direct in any other file? Or have you installed anything else that might redirect it?

That is odd, it is the only place in mine that I direct it and it goes to the proper one, even though there are others. I just make that change, save it and restart, when you first set it up did you direct in any other file? Or have you installed anything else that might redirect it?
hmm, what other installs might be directing it? I have pandora, fiddler, and uoarchitect,

Do the folders have different names? Also once you change the datapath you save the script correct?

Do the folders have different names? Also once you change the datapath you save the script correct?
yes, the script saves. If i go back into the script, is has the new client. Servuo is closed when I change it and then I restart it. Both clients are in Program files (x86) but have different names.

It works for the ones i use but they really have nothing in common as far as being inside the same file, I would try moving one of the clients out of Program files (x86), possibly even create a new directory that is easier to find for all the programs you will use to edit like C:Client. and then direct the server there and see if it is still going to program files to search there.

yes, the script saves. If i go back into the script, is has the new client.
Also check the server window to see what it states for the client for Datapath..
We are talking about the Datapath and still saving your change? If so and you use razor, you also need to direct razor to your new client-both places on razor. Mine works also, they are all in Program Files -I don't use Program Files(86) so as Quasar suggested try moving one to Program Files

Last edited:
Back