ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Age Of Shadows
Hey all,

I want to use the 7.0.50.0 client, however when I connect to my local servo instance it complains of the client being encrypted. I found a couple of tools here that claimed to remove decryption, but none of them seemed to work correctly as I still get the error. There was another tool to generate the keys but I can't see where to add them?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction for this? Allowing servuo to accept encrypted clients and where to put the keys please?

Appreciate any help.

This utility will create a copy of your client with the encryption removed.
This does not seem to work anymore. I put it in the folder with the LBR client and ran it. I then tried logging in using orion which did not work, kept getting encrypted client not supported. I also tried using ClassicUO. I removed the original client and named the decrypted one client as well with no luck. Am I doing something wrong or does this no longer work? I have also tried with 2.0.3 with no luck. Doesn't seem like Hellrazor is active anymore but maybe someone else can answer this?

If you decrypt a client, and then use a different client, then it does not matter if you decrypted the original client or not.

Both the classicuo and I assume the orion client as well do not have the encryption enabled.
If you use the classicuo client, with the default settings and just a different ip (local for testing) then you would be fine.

I thought I had removed the encryption check mark but I guess I hadn't. DOH!

Thank you for the response about encryption enabled.

Last edited:
Back