Hello Everyone I having been trying to deal with this little problem of mine. Was wondering if anyone else may have run into. My client keeps freezing where i cant do nothing . If i have my paperdoll up i can click log out . It will let me log out and if i log back in everything is fine. Then it might freeze in 30 min or so maybe a hour maybe 4 hours . I have servuo publish 54 build 5750 . My client is on serprate files then my server . I am also logging in the client on the same computer the server is hosted from . My client is running on the most recent ea patch.
Any ideas anyone? I have also upgrade to windows 10 to solve that problem but no luck . So i put windows 7 back on and same thing with fresh install of windows .

What would your game client for the server and you use be patched to? If you are using razor or another to login are they patched up to the newest program.
You could also try this if you have not---

To run UO and Razor in admin mode right click on the program icon and click properties, under there you should find the option to check "Run as Administrator". This needs to be checked in both the client and Razor in order for it to work well.

Alright I think i got it fixed YAY!!!! Thanks Milva it hasnt froze up on me again . Sept when i was in player mode and started pandoras box it froze the client . This is what i did to solve my problem so other people may know .

1. Changed the server to have it run in admin mode .

when i changed razor to use admin also it , razor kept giving me a error about client or something. it wouldnt start.

now when i run razor without admin mode it starts up fine all is well .

also my pandoras box is running on a lower client like 7.24 maybe that is why it freezes when i was in player mode on Owner account.

Back