i have a servuo i added Voxpire core and it got way faster...i have been trying different clients, i use 7.0.15.0 and i get a good clean connection minimal lag, but it has various clilocs for titles........ i use 7.0.52.2 and i have a laggy connection with less clilocs on title bar and issues with paperdoll undress....... 7.0.63.2 works best but has the undress issue.....
is there a way to fix these or do i just need to find a better working client?

Is Voxpire still around, if I remember right, His project was huge and had a lot of moving parts. If He is around then I would try to contact Him directly, if not then I would not use the system!

Voxpire is around I'm sending this to Vita support, but I also need to ask why your using a lower client?

7.0.63.0 cc... got it to work... installed gump.idx adn gump.mul into data file with the legacy uop files..
booted and most clilocs went away.... 1 left for login greetings gump.....
i found a 7.0.83.0 ec.. but it is unstable and crashes unexpectedly....
this is on servuo 56.0 with vita nex 5.2.0 core and using razor....

thanx for the info..
got 2 files now 1 for server and 1 for log in...
runs a bit smoother...
i still got a few clilocs .. 1 on login greetings and 1 on govt... i fixed a few wep and armor clilocs i saw.. but last 2...dot know how to fix

its patching its just way laggy sometimes then really good othrs... thn it has sudden crashes.... somethin not right.... gump issues here and there... mostly on gov gumps...mb i need another client... i have a 7.0.63.0 for servuo 56.0...

Thanx all.. got it running.. private server...
My next goal is to make it public for a few friends from guild.. like 100

Back