I figured this would go in Discussions, not Resources, as it is just some cheat sheets, not really scripts...

Someone just 'liked' a very old thread I made about fillable containers. At the time (2016) I was just getting started with making my 'cheat sheets'. I reviewed them today, and was going to share the fillable container cheat sheet, but decided to share them all. I particularly like the Gump Image Number doc, and the GumpTest book. I do a lot of gump design and use the cheat sheets a lot. The gump book is an item you can add in-game to see how all the different backgrounds and buttons look and work. The script does not use them all, but there is also the Gump Image Number doc list you can see more examples.

Also I really like the scripts I made for armor/weapon/jewelry attributes. I used a script creator program and added all properties, to see the syntax. The item scripts are not usable really, but a great reference. You can see what attributes are available and the syntax to use them.

And of course the list of the types of fillable containers, and the item types that can spawn in them - with usage syntax.

Hopefully they will stay current for a while... so far they have served me well. Just thought any other newbies (like me) might find them helpful.

(The Custom Gump is one I downloaded from somewhere - sorry I cannot credit the creator - it shows a lot of syntax for gumps. Take pieces as needed, as your understanding of gumps grows.)

Cheat Sheet List - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• Cheat Sheets.zip
    672.8 KB · Views: 90
I figured this would go in Discussions, not Resources, as it is just some cheat sheets, not really scripts...

Someone just 'liked' a very old thread I made about fillable containers. At the time (2016) I was just getting started with making my 'cheat sheets'. I reviewed them today, and was going to share the fillable container cheat sheet, but decided to share them all. I particularly like the Gump Image Number doc, and the GumpTest book. I do a lot of gump design and use the cheat sheets a lot. The gump book is an item you can add in-game to see how all the different backgrounds and buttons look and work. The script does not use them all, but there is also the Gump Image Number doc list you can see more examples.

Also I really like the scripts I made for armor/weapon/jewelry attributes. I used a script creator program and added all properties, to see the syntax. The item scripts are not usable really, but a great reference. You can see what attributes are available and the syntax to use them.

And of course the list of the types of fillable containers, and the item types that can spawn in them - with usage syntax.

Hopefully they will stay current for a while... so far they have served me well. Just thought any other newbies (like me) might find them helpful.

(The Custom Gump is one I downloaded from somewhere - sorry I cannot credit the creator - it shows a lot of syntax for gumps. Take pieces as needed, as your understanding of gumps grows.)

View attachment 17132
sweetness

Back