So basic quesiton. One of my staff members prematurely spawned an NPC in a bunch of taverns that wasn't ready to be spawned yet. I have since finished the script but need to delete the old spawn and re-spawn npc so it has the new properties (title, not blessed, etc.) Is there an easy way to find and go to each of those spawners without having to try hunting each one down. He said he spawned about 20 and can't remember every locations. lol

I wish, that's what I plan on respawning them with. He used the default spawners though.

[Xmlfind works for pretty much everything in the world (which I recently was told). I thought it was only for Xmlspawners, but if you change the Type, you can pretty much search for anything and be able to go right to it.

Yea I've heard the function mentioned before but I was always under the impression it was only for xml spawners too. I've been playing with it and wow is it severely under utilized. This is a wonderful tool.

OMG that is awesome! Thank you so much. I too did not realise it could find PremiumSpawners, let alone other things! I have been quite worried because I lost a house placement tool, and my shard is pre custom housing. I had two on my two admin toons, but I was pretty sure I had a third which I lost. I wasn't sure if I had given it to a friend to play with when we were testing house placement, or if I had just left it lying around in my house but I couldn't find it. Now, using XmlFind, I was able to confirm that three did exist and not only that, I was able to DELETE the errant one from within the tool!

Mega thanks.

Back