ServUO Version 0.5, Build 8562.589
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 6/11/2023 9:24:32 AM
Mobiles: 19216
Items: 189594
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'VitaNex.SpellIcons' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Ultima.Gumps' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Ultima Online Classic\gumpartlegacymul.uop' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Ultima.FileIndex..ctor(String idxFile, String mulFile, String uopFile, Int32 length, Int32 file, String uopEntryExtension, Int32 idxLength, Boolean hasExtra)
at Ultima.Gumps..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Ultima.Gumps.GetGump(Int32 index, Boolean& patched)
at Ultima.GumpsExtUtility.GetGump(Int32 index, Boolean& patched) in C:\Users\AbysmalIsle\GitHub\AbysmalIsleUO\Scripts\SubSystem\VitaNex\Core\Extensions\Ultima\GumpsExt.cs:line 53
at Ultima.GumpsExtUtility.GetGump(Int32 index) in C:\Users\AbysmalIsle\GitHub\AbysmalIsleUO\Scripts\SubSystem\VitaNex\Core\Extensions\Ultima\GumpsExt.cs:line 48
at Ultima.GumpsExtUtility.GetImageSize(Int32 id) in C:\Users\AbysmalIsle\GitHub\AbysmalIsleUO\Scripts\SubSystem\VitaNex\Core\Extensions\Ultima\GumpsExt.cs:line 75
at VitaNex.SpellIcons.Register(HashSet`1 list, Int32 id, Boolean item) in C:\Users\AbysmalIsle\GitHub\AbysmalIsleUO\Scripts\SubSystem\VitaNex\Core\Misc\SpellIcons.cs:line 312
at VitaNex.SpellIcons..cctor() in C:\Users\AbysmalIsle\GitHub\AbysmalIsleUO\Scripts\SubSystem\VitaNex\Core\Misc\SpellIcons.cs:line 268
at VitaNex.SpellIcons.IsItemIcon(Int32 id)
at VitaNex.SpellUtility.Initialize() in C:\Users\AbysmalIsle\GitHub\AbysmalIsleUO\Scripts\SubSystem\VitaNex\Core\Misc\SpellUtility.cs:line 74
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

I have no idea what happend, i backed up the server via Rar, Restored it and now i get this error upon compile
NeverMind, not enough sleep, just noticed
Code:
 Access to the path 'C:\Ultima Online Classic\gumpartlegacymul.uop' is denied.
Fixed Folder permission by adding Full Control to Users Account

Access to the path 'C:\Ultima Online Classic\gumpartlegacymul.uop' is denied.

You shard exe doesn't have permission to access your game files, you can either move your game files to a location that isn't protected by special o/s permissions, or you can run the exe "as administrator".

It can also be caused by another application using those files; always use a separate copy of UO for logging in with, give the server a copy of UO just for itself to use.

Thank you Voxpire for the information =3 Oddly Enough i have 3 UOs installed, and with them being on the root of the drive. I havent had that permission issue. So im unsure why i had it, when i use multiple UO installs. I did know about the Server and Client not using the same files. =3 thank you for the reminder <3 I think it was just a random hiccup in my OS or something. Either way i did fix it =3

Back