ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I'm trying to install servuo on an older laptop and am getting errors using windows 7 if that helps. I'll attach a log to this post. Thank you.

Attachments

• Crash 22-3-2022-13-10-41.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 8
Read the crash log carefully, it says the TileData is not found.
Configure your data path to point to the correct path for an install of UO classic.

Read the crash log carefully, it says the TileData is not found.
Configure your data path to point to the correct path for an install of UO classic.
Thanks for the reply. I inserted the correct paths for the enhanced client. What I did worked fine with my newer windows 11 laptop so I don't know.

Thanks for the reply. I inserted the correct paths for the enhanced client. What I did worked fine with my newer windows 11 laptop so I don't know.
Unfortunately you can't use the Enhanced Client as the data for the game, you need the Classic Client game files.
You can still log-in and play with the Enhanced client though, but the maps and other files can only be read by ServUO from the Classic install.

Unfortunately you can't use the Enhanced Client as the data for the game, you need the Classic Client game files.
You can still log-in and play with the Enhanced client though, but the maps and other files can only be read by ServUO from the Classic install.
Thanks. Yes. I just stumbled upon this a few hours ago finally. Yeah you have to setup everything with the classic client and then you can change the configs and launcher to run the enhanced client. I prefer the look, maps and zooming etc of the enhanced one.

Back