I am running the Complete Spell System on a live RunUO 2.2 sever. Everything works fine except that the spellbooks often stop working after a spell is cast, and must be reopened. This seems to happens every third to fifth spell or so, whether successful or not. This likewise effects casting spells from the included icons as well as using Lokai's Words of Power mod. The spellbook must be double clicked again for them to work.

Has anyone had a similar issue, or perhaps an idea as to why this happens? I am including the CSpellbook, CSpellbookGump, DruidSpellbook, and DruidSpellbookGump scripts in case anyone has a moment to look at them. Thanks in advance for any help.

Some further info: It seems to happen only with certain spells. Some spells can be cast repeatedly and will not cause the issue. Others cause it every time they are cast. A player reported that he receives a "Targeting Canceled" message each time it happens, after trying to cast another spell. For some reason, I do not get this message,.

Attachments

• DruidSpellbookGump.cs
    1.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DruidSpellbook.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 10
  • CSpellbookGump.cs
    6.4 KB · Views: 10
  • CSpellbook.cs
    8.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back