I have my router port forwarded. when I have a player log in when they get to char creation it disconnects them. not sure if its on my end or theres? I have the fire wall off and I use no-ip

Check the port just to be sure this is open http://canyouseeme.org/
I would also re-check your firewall, you can also add the server in the firewall settings
Hello Milva. I went back and checked my firewall its totally disabled and i went to that site and it still doesn't see it.. do i need to enable bridge mode on my modem.. I have an xfinity dual band modem

All I can think of now-- is your serverlist.cs set correct for the ip? I'm not exactly sure how no ip works- I have heard of some using whatsmyip for the actual ip :)

All I can think of now-- is your serverlist.cs set correct for the ip? I'm not exactly sure how no ip works- I have heard of some using whatsmyip for the actual ip :)
ya I tried just putting in the ip from whats my ip and and made sure it was right on the server list and it is.. I just don't get it.. never had this before.. but this is a diff router than ive used before

Forgot to mention when using the canyouseeme to always have the server running :)
So strange your router does not contain an area to add the server info
When the server starts and looking at the server window-does it show the ip fails
or does it show an ip?

Forgot to mention when using the canyouseeme to always have the server running :)
So strange your router does not contain an area to add the server info
When the server starts and looking at the server window-does it show the ip fails
or does it show an ip?
I just did the canyouseeme with server going and this is what I got..Success: I can see your service on 68.35.95.227 on port (2596)
Your ISP is not blocking port 2596

2596 is not the default port. You might make sure your players are trying to connect on port 2596 and not 2593 (the default).

But I'm not sure its the router. If they are getting to a character connection screen, that means they are hitting the server. Are you sure they are getting that far?

Usually if they get that far and get disconnected, its a client issue. Are you using a custom client or maybe an older one?

2596 is not the default port. You might make sure your players are trying to connect on port 2596 and not 2593 (the default).

But I'm not sure its the router. If they are getting to a character connection screen, that means they are hitting the server. Are you sure they are getting that far?

Usually if they get that far and get disconnected, its a client issue. Are you using a custom client or maybe an older one?
ya there using the right port. I cant even connect using the ip that I gave them to use.. they can click were it says server name. then it disco's them and the server says disco for inactivity.. my server that I started was from 2013

If your connecting on the machine which the server is on you would use 127.0.0.1
What would your game patch be at ?

If your connecting on the machine which the server is on you would use 127.0.0.1
What would your game patch be at ?
7.0.0.31 and I just downloaded a updated new clean server.. and changed my ports to 2593 i also downloaded new server that is patched to 7.0.50 but i don't have anyone to test to see if they can get on

As Milva said, you will need to connect using 127.0.0.1. If they are seeing the server connection screen, then I doubt its the port. Most likely its a mismatch in the client that your server is running versus the one they are attempting to connect with.

I have a friend trying to connect to my server. Everything is Fine on my end as other people can log in without issue. He isn't even hitting the server. He is using a Samsung phone for internet connection. is there a way to open a port on a phone?

Back