Anyone managed to make ConPVP work with the newer versions of SerVUO?
I am getting those errors and I am unsure of what to add in playermobile.cs

Errors:
+ Custom/ConPVP/Tournament.cs:
CS1061: Line 3182: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3183: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3218: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3219: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1188: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelContext' and no accessible extension method 'DuelContext' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Anyone managed to make ConPVP work with the newer versions of SerVUO?
I am getting those errors and I am unsure of what to add in playermobile.cs

Errors:
+ Custom/ConPVP/Tournament.cs:
CS1061: Line 3182: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3183: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3218: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3219: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1188: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelContext' and no accessible extension method 'DuelContext' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ServUO staff said they were going to change the repo to move forward and delete “unnecessary” code from the distribution.... with that said it looks like the repo changes may be breaking a lot of scripts that people have made.

Here's a PlayerMobile.cs file from a dead shard that used that system. At first glance it doesn't look like it requires any changes to serialize/deserialize so that's helpful. Just search for pvp and the errors you listed and you should find all the necessary edits.

Don't forget "using Server.Engines.ConPVP;" at the beginning!

Attachments

• ConPVP_PlayerMobile.cs
    142 KB · Views: 18
Thanks a lot I'll try that

EDIT : I forgot to mention, I am using ServUO, will it work?

Post automatically merged:

Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0234: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'MyRunUO' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 117: The type or namespace name 'IHonorTarget' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 3529: The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 5222: The type or namespace name 'HonorContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 5223: The type or namespace name 'HonorContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0115: Line 1505: 'PlayerMobile.CanBeHarmful(Mobile, bool, bool)': no suitable method found to override
CS0508: Line 3333: 'PlayerMobile.Damage(int, Mobile)': return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'Mobile.Damage(int, Mobile)'
CS0115: Line 3444: 'PlayerMobile.IsHarmfulCriminal(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 4688: 'PlayerMobile.Asleep': no suitable method found to override
CS0246: Line 3523: The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 5212: The type or namespace name 'HonorContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 5213: The type or namespace name 'HonorContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
Post automatically merged:

Here's a PlayerMobile.cs file from a dead shard that used that system. At first glance it doesn't look like it requires any changes to serialize/deserialize so that's helpful. Just search for pvp and the errors you listed and you should find all the necessary edits.

Don't forget "using Server.Engines.ConPVP;" at the beginning!
EDIT : I forgot to mention, I am using ServUO, will it work?

Last edited:
You can't directly use the file I attached. You must use it to find the lines you need for your playermobile.cs file.

Back