Dear everyone, I hope you can help. I will try to explain the issue.

After the launch of the console, the console is asking for UO Directory, I do add the directory, then console is asking should I Create owner account:

1. If I create account, add account details and push enter, the console does a bit of loading and then restarts itself and the process start all over again.
2. If I click NO, does the same, it shuts down the console and restarts with process going all over again.

I would like to highlights, that this is happening in ServUO console, not the game.

Thank you for any help.

Are there any logs, like a crash log or something in the root directory?
Are you able to see any output on the console after you create the account that could shed some light on why it's closing out?

sounds like a windows issue, and that you have a have a crash log that says it cant find zlibwapi64, In that case you need to update your visual c++ redist

Hey everyone, wow im not sure. First I was able to launch the console via icon or exe file, not I can only run the console via Visual Studio, is that the platform I should be using?

Attaching one error I get via Visual Studio:

Error1.PNG

After some time, or should I say 10 times of doing the same, console say Account Created. I am trying to login to the server via local ip: 127.0.0.1,2593 with no luck, is there any chance someone could help me on how to connect to the shard?

Thank you for any help!
I do not get: Listening list of IP's I can connect I suppose

Looks like you don't have Ultima Online install or if installed, your not pointing to it, servuo requires the UO files in order to compile!

Hmm, you are right. When I open only the console, not via Visual Studio, it is asking for the directory of UO folder, when I am launching through Visual Studio it does not, is there a way to navigate the console to the UO folder?

Just make sure your not launching your client using the same files, to save you some grief just make a copy of the game folder and point your server to it. Then you can launch the game to connect using Razor, UO Steam or ClassicUO using the normal game folder/client that the server is NOT pointed to, they can't share files.

Back