Is anyone using these on their shard? I am and I quite like the package, but I'd like to converse with anyone else using them to see if my results are the similar to theirs. Thanks so much

Is anyone using these on their shard? I am and I quite like the package, but I'd like to converse with anyone else using them to see if my results are the similar to theirs. Thanks so much

im using it, what you want to talk about?:)

im using it, what you want to talk about?:)

Awesome :) The food part I don't have any issues with atm. It is all working I think, the wild game and the recipes. I'm wondering about the ranching. I have two Arabian horses, a stallion and a mare and they had a foal but it doesn't ever grow to anything other than a foal? I thought by now it would become an adult horse. Do you find this as well? Not just the horses but all the farm animals are the same, they have babies, but the babies don't grow up. (imagine the song Mama don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys playing in the background here ;-D) Maybe I'm not waiting long enough but it's been a week.

System is broke it needs repaired and its beyond that without a complete rewrite.

Not as broken as you think, the foal turned into a filly finally. I may have been too impatient. Plus, I fed them by putting farmable cabbage and farmable wheat on the ground in their pens. So far I've milked the cows and made cheese, and bred cattle, sheep, goats, horses pigs and chickens. Branded my animals, built a fence to enclose them all with the ranching stone. Everything seems to be working well.

Back