ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
Hi everyone,

In my UO experience, I remember I was able to double-click on a piece of raw meat in order to cook it by a fire. It looks like its not possible by my local running ServUO.

Can you help me?

Thank you

have you tried differant tools to cook it with maybe its the frying pan thats bugged and a differant tool might work .

Tools ? I haven't used any tool haha

Like I said, I just try to double click on the raw meat to cook it on a campfire (like I did in 1999) and inversely too (double click on the firecamp to target raw meat)

I will try with tools once I'll get back to my computer to see what's happen.

I read somewhere about a new extension regarding cooking stuff for servUO and maybe there's something about.

*** really personal
Right now, I'm living a dream : I'm exploring UO like I never did before because I have my own server. I'm not getting PKed, I can boost my skills,

I hope to be a contributive member to that community soon. But I right now, I can only refer to what I know/knew

Ty for your time

Looking at the script I sent you a link to it should work if your script is the same. Did you try standing right next to the campfire? It looks like the range is maybe 1.
Try using the pub57 to see how they do it. Maybe you are using the pub58 WIP or the master from the repository.

Last edited:
I can verify tomorrow but im pretty sure I use the pub57. I use the download link on github and file is named ServUO-pub57.
Can you point me the line about the range 1 in CookableFood.cs ?
Ty

C#:
public InternalTarget(Item list, Mobile from)
                : base(1, false, TargetFlags.None)

In the code above after base() there is a 1. This is the range for the target. The false means you cannot target the ground. And then flags that can be set. You probably should get a different program to edit your files like Visual Studio. It will help a lot.

Tools ? I haven't used any tool haha

Like I said, I just try to double click on the raw meat to cook it on a campfire (like I did in 1999) and inversely too (double click on the firecamp to target raw meat)

I will try with tools once I'll get back to my computer to see what's happen.

I read somewhere about a new extension regarding cooking stuff for servUO and maybe there's something about.

*** really personal
Right now, I'm living a dream : I'm exploring UO like I never did before because I have my own server. I'm not getting PKed, I can boost my skills,

I hope to be a contributive member to that community soon. But I right now, I can only refer to what I know/knew

Ty for your time
yes cooking tools were added to make it a bit more fun for crafters interested in cooking stuff you need raw item and a cooking tool like frying pan .

you double click the skillet when near a fire or oven fireplaces ect a menu pops up and you chosse the item you wish to make an if your skills high enough you get a yummy meal for toon's everywhere .
tinkers can craft the items for cooking or cook vendors in tavern's sell them

Back