ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I'm trying to get the TigerPelt armors to be craftable with the White & Black pelts. I have them set up as craft resources, with hues for them. I've made armor pieces for both the Black & White pelts so that they show the resource name (showing that they are rarer than the reg). I've even reversed the Leather/BlackTigerPelt in DefTailoring so that the gumps shows that the Pelt is the one the hues is drawn from. As well as set the default craft resource in the armor scripts to the pelt. All of it compiles & loads just fine. Yet on craft, they revert to hue 0 (regular leather). Am I missing a location to set the craft resource hues? The pic shows the edited files. I can post any of them if needed.ScreenHunter 214.jpg

The OnCraft method in BaseArmor, etc, can force hue 0 on crafted items in certain circumstances.

I reset everything back to original & tried a less involved route. Went into CraftItem.cs & added all 3 of the tiger pelts into the tables region in both the private static readonly Type[][] ItemTypesTable = & the private static readonly Type[] m_ColoredResourceTable = sections. I can now use any of the 3 pelts to craft the items, but it is still reverting to the Regular Leather as the default resource & using a hue of 0. I'm thinking the pelts need added into DefTailoring.cs similiar to how Cloth is added & that's where I'm now stuck. I'm guessing it should work like cloth does in DefCarpentry for the beds. Using dyed cloth changes the hue of the bed spread on top & in the carp menu, cloth shows the *retains color of this resource" instead of the wood. Anyone think this might be feasible? If so, how? From what I've found online, the pelt armor is supposed to be craftable with any of the 3 pelts (got that part working), but it should also show the hue of the prospective pelts.

Got it working properly. Here's the .rar if anyone wants it. Thanks to @Falkor for the assist.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 223.jpg
    ScreenHunter 223.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
  • TigerPeltArmor Update.rar
    32.3 KB · Views: 11
Back