Not sure if is where this goes but I keep getting this time to time and kinda makes me laugh. Trying to devide by zero lol. I was wondering if anyone knows what this means and ty.
Server Crash Report
===================
RunUO Version 0.5, Build 6437.20990
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.34209
Time: 12/7/2019 7:03:27 AM
Mobiles: 71347
Items: 1460190
Exception:
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at Server.Items.BandageContext.BeginHeal(Mobile healer, Mobile patient, Boolean enhanced)
at Server.Items.Bandage.InternalTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object targeted)
at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted) in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\Server\Targeting\Target.cs:line 269
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1323
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 303
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\lisa\Desktop\WT\ServUOREPACk\Server\Main.cs:line 577

No it is something that the players are trying to do I guess and ofcorse ask they all play dumb lol. I ho have a deed to make pets heal them and the player should I remove that deed maybe?

So you haven't changed the bandage script at all? Try running the server in debug that might give a little more info :)

soo looking at you deed it is pet trying to heal the master and the server crashes? or is it the master healing the pet and server crashes?

One thing is bandage.cs needs to support the heal as well. These guy Loptr created these deed is he still around?

soo looking at you deed it is pet trying to heal the master and the server crashes? or is it the master healing the pet and server crashes?

One thing is bandage.cs needs to support the heal as well. These guy Loptr created these deed is he still around?
No But I also have had the Everlasting Bandage made to work with banself So I am not sure what might be causing this and It is hard to tell whos healing who. I took that makehealdeed out and just to wait and see if it was that.

So you haven't changed the bandage script at all? Try running the server in debug that might give a little more info :)
Om dumb question lol How do I run in debug??
Post automatically merged:

Hey Could you look at these and tell me if something is worng in them? Someone made it so the everlasting bandage worked with [bandself but at 1st it was going into the Key and they would loose the everlasting bandage. So to be honest I am not really sure what is causing this crash and I get it alot seems it comes and goes. and this is what I got today the same as above crash :(

Attachments

• Bandage.cs
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • EverlastingBandage.cs
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I don't understand that :( So At the end of the path add "-debug that goes where? ServUO.exe - Shortcut where it says shortcut? Sorry im silly and something I just dont understand.

I don't understand that :( So At the end of the path add "-debug that goes where? ServUO.exe - Shortcut where it says shortcut? Sorry im silly and something I just dont understand.
NM I got it figured out lol I feel so silly now...

Last edited:
Hi Candy Apple, I would re frame from using anyone's scripts that are old (Pre 2019) unless you are good with c#, I've seen too many bad scripts, including my own as UO is always pushing forward and new code breaks old code! Not only that but I've seen a ton of scripts that barely work, meaning that yes they achieved what the author wanted but it came with holes that were not dealt with and without knowing the pit falls of using a script that doesn't account for all the systems in UO, it is easy to break the server!

Om dumb question lol How do I run in debug??

Hey Could you look at these and tell me if something is worng in them? Someone made it so the everlasting bandage worked with [bandself but at 1st it was going into the Key and they would loose the everlasting bandage. So to be honest I am not really sure what is causing this crash and I get it alot seems it comes and goes. and this is what I got today the same as above crash :(
everlasting bandage is being pulled into the key because
public class EverlastingBandage : Bandage
if you change Bandage to Item it will no longer be pulled into the key, but it will no longer work with your [bandself command because in that code it says
Mobile pm = e.Mobile;
Item band = pm.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof( Bandage ));
and your everlasting bandage would be an item not a type of bandage so you would have to fix your [bandself command It would be easier to exclude the everlasting bandage from the key most likely

everlasting bandage is being pulled into the key because
public class EverlastingBandage : Bandage
if you change Bandage to Item it will no longer be pulled into the key, but it will no longer work with your [bandself command because in that code it says
Mobile pm = e.Mobile;
Item band = pm.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof( Bandage ));
and your everlasting bandage would be an item not a type of bandage so you would have to fix your [bandself command It would be easier to exclude the everlasting bandage from the key most likely
I didn't think everlasting bandage was part of the Key. it reads it as a bandage and eats it. I didn't mod these scripts and the person who did is now gone. Im thinking it might be best to get a fresh copy of the bandage.cs and the everlastingbandage.cs and don't mess with it. So what they have to use regular bandages for [banself.

Back