I was running in debug and got this and still dont know anything about it. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Crash 12-12-2019-3-43-38.7z
    932 bytes · Views: 7
Sorry for the delay was trying to get the EffectController to shoot off fireworks lol. Here ya go and thanks.

Attachments

• OsiredonTheScalisEnforcer.cs
    11.4 KB · Views: 3
What are you or your players doing when this happens, can you repeat it? What map is this happening on?

Replace two methods with the ones I provide here in that script, I suspect a player left when calling for the eel spawn and that resulted in a null exception

Code:
        public override void OnDamagedBySpell(Mobile from)
        {
            base.OnDamagedBySpell(from);

if (from != null)
            {
                if (m_NextSpawn < DateTime.UtcNow && m_Eels.Count < SpawnMax && 0.25 > Utility.RandomDouble())
                    SpawnEel(from);
            }
        }

public override void OnGotMeleeAttack(Mobile attacker)
        {
            base.OnGotMeleeAttack(attacker);

if (attacker != null)
            {
                if (attacker.Weapon is BaseRanged && m_NextSpawn < DateTime.UtcNow && m_Eels.Count < SpawnMax && 0.25 > Utility.RandomDouble())
                    SpawnEel(attacker);
            }
        }

Replace two methods with the ones I provide here in that script, I suspect a player left when calling for the eel spawn and that resulted in a null exception

Code:
        {

if (from != null)
            {
                if (m_NextSpawn < DateTime.UtcNow && m_Eels.Count < SpawnMax && 0.25 > Utility.RandomDouble())
                    SpawnEel(from);
            }
        }

{

if (attacker != null)
            {
                if (attacker.Weapon is BaseRanged && m_NextSpawn < DateTime.UtcNow && m_Eels.Count < SpawnMax && 0.25 > Utility.RandomDouble())
                    SpawnEel(attacker);
            }
        }

[c okI will and I was thinking maybe a new copy of his .cs might be good :) but I will try this 1st and ty :p

Code:
        {

if (from != null)
            {
                    SpawnEel(from);
            }
        }

{

if (attacker != null)
            {
                    SpawnEel(attacker);
            }
        }
Ok Replaced that and it compiled :) Thanks again for you help and time :) Ill keep you posted.

Back