Hello. I am new to servuo and new to the forums. I used to play UO for many years and recently wanted to try and run a shard I could just play solo. I wiped my computer to a fresh version of windows and then installed UO classic client and servuo on it fresh. I follow the "Getting started with servuo" guide and everything went fine until I get in game and try to [createworld then I instantly get kicked out of my game. I tried running in admin and a few other suggestions i found from a quick google search. I have copy and pasted a copy of the crash report in hopes that maybe someone can help.

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7511.30130
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 7/25/2020 8:56:03 PM
Mobiles: 121
Items: 2422
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Server.Network.Compressor64.SafeNativeMethods.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality)
at Server.Network.Compressor64.Compress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Compression.cs:line 281
at Server.Network.Compression.Pack(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Compression.cs:line 199
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.WritePacked(PacketWriter src) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:line 2321
at Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.Flush() in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:line 2280
at Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile(NetState ns) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Gumps\Gump.cs:line 473
at Server.Gumps.Gump.SendTo(NetState state) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Gumps\Gump.cs:line 414
at Server.Mobile.SendGump(Gump g, Boolean throwOnOffline) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 7303
at Server.Gumps.BaseGump.SendGump() in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Gumps\BaseGump.cs:line 86
at Server.Gumps.BaseGump.SendGump(BaseGump gump) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Gumps\BaseGump.cs:line 77
at Server.Commands.CreateWorld.Create_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Commands\CreateWorld.cs:line 99
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Commands.cs:line 257
at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 4941
at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs:line 4077
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1548
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 341
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 135
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\AJ\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 645

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = simeth187) (mobile = 0x79 'Jack the Ripper')

Back