ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
So I have everything installed and ran the server made the owner account then go to do [createworld and POOF it crashes. Am I missing something?

It would help if you include the error log but my guess is "unable to load DLL zlipwapi64"

If it is that, you are missing the visual c++ redistribution on your server.

thats the link where to get it from
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlibwapi64': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) this is it and I did get the visual c++ redistribution

Ok It is working now I have a silly question I have a host to put the server on the remote desktop do I need these files in there aswell?

Not quite sure what you mean exactly.

Therefor the "full" answer:
You got a new host, and you need to put the server files and the needed client files from the classic client onto your new Server from your hoster.
Where you put them is up to yourself, I would not recommend to use the C: programms folders, since those are specially protected by the operating system.

Then change your datapath.cfg from the config folder to find the files, and remove the # infront of the line.

One you saved that you can go and start the server, maybe play with some configs to set the shard name for example

Back