OPPS CHANGED TITLE SHOULD BE RUNUO 2.6
Looking for some creative Scripters just to help complete some simple to mid level scripts for custom spell systems.
Objective: Create Spells for unique spell circles including Priest & Warlock Spell systems. I have about 50% of the spells complete just need a little help completing the rest and some imagination on the rest ideas and new spells. Approx. 50 spells need to be created 20 have been named the rest need to be created from scratch new ideas.

These do not need to be real fancy or real complicated. My server have a very large repository of spells with 12 spell systems
Base magic spells like normal Arachnomancer (Underdark spider magic), Bard (custom extra songs), Bushido (Used as anti-paladinmagic) , Chivalry, Cleric ( custom not like the one that is out there), Druid (Very custom 64 spells), Necromancy, Priest (64 spells broken into god specific), Ninjitsu (Thief, Assassin magic), Shaman (32 spells element based), Warlock (32 spells undead and demon based).
Might even add more systems in future Geomancer, Illusionist.
Also Have abilities which are class based spells if interested in tackling some of those.
Barbarian; Hero's Lust, Berserk, Vigor, Relentless, Tough Hide.
Bladesinger: Song of the Blade, Whistling Sword.
Those are some examples

Looking for some one creative with a love of Dungeon & Dragons type of game play or really any type of fantasy type of game play. Getting even ideas from Amine is cool or old movies and books.

Last edited:
Feels overwhelming, so to get going, what bread crumb would you like to work on first? Starting point? Post details and I'll work on it between my other projects!

Oh not overwhelming like i said i have most of it done lol just need help with a few lol like i have few spells already named like
//Register( 672, typeof( Priest.MoonBeam ) ); // Shoots a Moon Beam Down On victim Causing DOT Energy Damage
spells like this. and i have the base priest spell already done so its formatted like that but i dont need graphiics called specifically called out since i know how to do that its more about how to just the minor dot stuff done couldnt really find a good example of it anywhere to work with so didnt know how to go about it and was working on other stuff so like I said minor script stuff dont need huge systems or anything.
And just come up with and idea for a priest spell like hey saw this cool thing on an anime show this would make for a cool spell like steals mana from a mage and gives health to a party members of mine instead stuff like that or buff spell that when buffed every kill i gain a int point for a period of time when timer is up all stat points are gone kinda thing .
I think you still got me on discord can hit me up on there can send you the base priest spell and you can see how basic it is.

Last edited:
Well got it down to only 23 spells left to write lol.
These are all priest spells based off Deities in the Forgotten Realms Pantheon of D&D.
My problem now I guess is just coming up with cool ideas on what they should be lol.
Each Deity has it own 16 Unique spells specific to its Deity. Two of the Deities are Homebrew.
Examples
Corellon Elven Deity
Gruumush (The One Eye) Orc Deity ( need 3 low level and 4 high level spells )
Lloth Dark Elf or Drow Deity Spider Queen ( need 3 low level and 3 high level spells )
Moradin Dwarven Deity ( need 3 high level spells )
Krafen (Homebrew) Overall Evil Deity ( need 2 low level and 1 high level spells )
Domus (Homebrew) Overall Good Deity ( need 2 low level and 2 high level spells )
Looking for like ideas on spells maybe some help writing them maybe not, ideas mainly.

Back