Looks and sounds very cool.

Questions. Does it respond to verbal commands only, or is there a double-click gump? Also, is this something that only works locked down in your house, and can only be used by the owner, or is the use more customizable by the player?

Looks and sounds very cool.

Questions. Does it respond to verbal commands only, or is there a double-click gump? Also, is this something that only works locked down in your house, and can only be used by the owner, or is the use more customizable by the player?

Yes, It has no gumps, and it only works locked down.
Here is the instructions for it.

I can make it more easy for use, or more convenient.
But I respect original Ultima Online's World and its stuff.
So I am devotedly reproduce those behavior.;)

Crystal Portal lock down in house . Double click message "You are not allowed to access this." ?

If you don't have access right, you can not use Crystal Portal.
But you may double click, because my code is NOT check access right for double click.

Now I was re-checked this item work correctly on ServUO Pub54.
I don't know why you can't use that.

Crystal Portal lock down in house . Double click message "You are not allowed to access this." ?

Same here :/

edit: sorry Higoo, I was at work and so only half paying attention when I wrote that.
Forgot that I never posted my crystal portals on here

Dian mentioned that you might have to add the item to BaseHouse to be accessible to players. Search Runebook in basehouse and I think that's the area you add it.

Last edited:
I'm working on my version of this script to also implement Security level settings, so players can control who can use it ( both opening the gump and for traveling )

Back