Hey! I am complete newbie with this stuff but wondering if you could help me?
I like to build some stuff with CentrED+, but dont run a server or don't even have any knowledge how to do it even if I wanted.

I downloaded your pack since it looks very nice and would be fitting for a greenhouse I'm planning to build, but I was wondering how do I add transparency to these items? I was able to add the items through UOFiddler, but it doesnt give them transparency. I tried to give it transparency/translucency through Tiledata in UOFiddler, but it doesnt seem to stick to it for some reason.

Are you able to help me with this problem? How do I give transparency to the tiles so I would see it in CentrED? Or is it just something you can only do through server side of things or something? Thanks in advance!

Snipety snap cuz i didnt find a delete button
Lol I am so blind, finally found a save button in UOFiddler and was able to add the translucency flag to it!

I was wondering, is there a way to make translucency more obvious for items by editing them somehow?

Last edited:
Lol I am so blind, finally found a save button in UOFiddler and was able to add the translucency flag to it!

I was wondering, is there a way to make translucency more obvious for items by editing them somehow?
depends on what you mean by that.

depends on what you mean by that.

Take a look at this image https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/31434136/thumb/1.jpg
or this

and then we compare it to UO
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

While UO is transparent and very similar to the first image, I'd like it to be just a tad bit more obvious. Is there a way that I could somehow edit the images to seem like they are more transparent somehow? So it would look more like clear glass and you can see items beneath it with great detail, while simultaneously seeing some glassy details on it so its not just empty space. Is this possible?

Take a look at this image https://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/31434136/thumb/1.jpg
or this

and then we compare it to UO
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

While UO is transparent and very similar to the first image, I'd like it to be just a tad bit more obvious. Is there a way that I could somehow edit the images to seem like they are more transparent somehow? So it would look more like clear glass and you can see items beneath it with great detail, while simultaneously seeing some glassy details on it so its not just empty space. Is this possible?
Well, there is a way to do that, since I used a black background, what you could do is diagonal lines across the glass in finer detail in a program like paint.

Back