Greeting everyone. I am Cstalker, stands for Computer Stalker, but most just refer to me a CS. I came up with this name about, WOW, 29 years ago. I just did the math. I was young, and thought it was a cool name to put on my boot up disk on the Apple 2e, OH those were the days. I had to shorten it to just CStalke due to the 8 dot 3 limit.
Anyway, some of you may recognize me from the Scriptuo or Easyuo site or Alexandria freeshard as I am always stalking there and helping out where I can . About 2 and a half years ago I gave in to a friend and tried this game called Minecraft. Talk about a time sink. Fast forward 2 years and I gave up minecraft, mostly, and have returned to my first true love, Ultima. Man how things have change in the last 2 years. I am trying to get back up to speed with everything and have been asked to help with some server stuff once again. So here I am.
Thank you to all the developers, staff, mods, and coders who make the ability to play UO on the playerrun shards. With out you, it would be a sad and lonely world.

Back