Exale submitted a new resource:

Curse Graveyard Quest - Britain's Graveyard is cursed.

Custom quest I made to go with an old favorite.

Years ago the awesome Nerun made a cursed graveyard script. I expanded on his idea and made it into a quest.

Basically a quest giver tells you she wants to bury her husband in the Brit graveyard but no one will enter it cause it's cursed and asks for help. You go to the graveyard and have to find the reason for the curse. There is a "night wraith" there that you need...

Read more about this resource...

not to become the official jerk-around in this community, but... that would never happen in real life.

logic here.
1) everyone knows the graveyard is cursed...
2) the widow wants to bury her husband in this cursed ground, so.. he'll become cursed.

maybe, maybe.. the widow hates her husband and that's why she wants him to be cursed.

besides the questgiver and who that is and the backstory for that, it's great. Top-end creativity, I mean zombies on death--awesome. this cursed atmosphere linked to a creature--amazing.
So, I think to be more realistic, it shouldn't be a widow--it should be like the town warden, or chancellor, explaining the whole town has got a problem with its graveyard it can't be used. etc. just saying, the book is only as good as the author.

Last edited:
Back