ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
None
Hey guys! I'm trying to add a new map on my server, but when add, the new map seems to be on top for the old map.
How can I remove the old map and add a new map?

Attachments

• mapa.png
    mapa.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 20
when you are using a custom map, you need to remove all osi-files that contains static parts. osi save static information not only in the regular static/staidx files.

so remove all static0.def/dif / staidx0def/dif from your folder.

you will only need this mulfiles (or uop)
statics0.mul
staidx0.mul
map0.mul

What map are you trying to add/replace?
Did you get the map files from here or another location, are they using UOP or MUL files?

Aye, That is missing a UOP compile from the MUL files. I've seen that error before. Tkyakow you will have to go into UOFiddler and convert the Mul to UOP. or use a older client. =/

I don't think her files support the later clients. I could be wrong, but from her web site she has instructions on witch client it will work up to. At least last time i checked. To convert files to UOP there are several "How To" to look up. the "plug in" you will need ect. I would suggest using a older client to check to see if you want to even use her maps first. They are cool maps but I found that running older clients helped me decide what i really wanted to do with out all the headaches of converting things each time.

my stuff works with pre uop-clients - max is 7.0.23

but you can change them to uop

Last edited:
Back