Hey there I would like to make a spawner that spawn bulk order book with full of reset.

How do I make bulk order have all below 50 skill full of reset, or custom made bulk order that has random bod that are below skill of 50?

O.K. what I am trying to do is find a way how players can get bod instatly we want player to be able to get infinity reset bods, but they will still have to fill them anyway we do not want players to get 120 bods, but just 50 skilled, and less, and serv uo has made it near impossible because they updated it, and now it's over riding the black smith cs timer, and we're not able to solve this problem.

Honestly I don't care how it work as long as we can get bulk order as quick as possible we don't want to have to log in every hour to get bod we want to be able to get 500 bod right away, and start filling them right away as long as they have resource then it is fine. If anybody can get an idea how to get it working for us as soon as possible we would appreciate it so much!
[doublepost=1510555840][/doublepost]O.K. I solve the problem I found a command to spawn bods [add SmallSmithBOD

I just made it spawn on the spawner now it spawning 1 bod at a time on the ground, and I made video for it.

https://gyazo.com/54cf3885e5406be53ec6ebc8147d6963

However I still like to know how to spawn a bulk order book with 500 bods in it if anybody can figure it out I'll appreciate it.

Back