ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Mondain's Legacy
Hi

Just looking to see if this is possibe? i am tyring to work out if there is a way to make the game window bigger as i am playing it just now and can hardly see the game window att the moment

how were your hotkeys set? in razor or inside the client. i think if you did it in the settings window in game you should have a file in your documents UO folder that has your hotkeys saved.

Also if you were using Razor.... Orion is still probably a way better route to go

i normaly when i logged into the server it was through razor itself, but the classic one doesnt have razor integrated

1674261302412.pngThis is why I'm recommending the Orion client. (the little blue diamond in the bottom right corner of game window allows you to drag the window to whatever size you want) Also it has a launcher like razor + really easy to use button and macro UI. not to mention a shit ton of extra useful options on the ingame options window.

I use CUO

i normaly when i logged into the server it was through razor itself, but the classic one doesnt have razor integrated
ClassicUO has Razor as a plugin you need to enable.
And you dont need Razor to connect with a custom client like ClassicUO or Orion.

Never used Orion and dont see a reason why I would dab into it, since ClassicUO works fine for me

ClassicUO has Razor as a plugin you need to enable.
And you dont need Razor to connect with a custom client like ClassicUO or Orion.

Never used Orion and dont see a reason why I would dab into it, since ClassicUO works fine for me
i downloaded the classic client, added razer.exe as a plugin but it still doesnt load when i launch the client though

I use ClassicUO personally as it suits all my needs, I use ClassicAssist which is like Razor but is developed to work well with CUO.

As for Orion correct me if I am wrong but aren't the macros coded using Java?
I have a few scripts on Orion which do not work on any other helper like Razor, UO Steam, ClassicAssist, etc.
Auto tree harvesting and auto mining.

I'm sure with a lot of work they "might" be able to be converted but I've never looked into it..

I also use Orion for testing as it's always nice to have an alternative client and there are in fact a few bugs with ClassicUO that Orion does not have, for example building a house is painful with CUO as it takes a few seconds to update each placed block, this does not happen on any other client.

i downloaded the classic client, added razer.exe as a plugin but it still doesnt load when i launch the client though
If you had already created your shard login then you need to ensure you enable the plugin in the settings:
1674361417876.png
1674361429599.png
Then save the profile.

Also how did you add it as a plugin?

Back