Hi guys,

I have these two huge issues that I've been trying to solve, but couldn't make it so far. Maybe someone can help me.

I made some item and animation customizations on my shard, added some new clothes, adjusted proper animations for them, etc. For example, I added a new shirt, created a gump, assigned an animation to it and defined it in the script. It works just fine while wearing it by any character (male, female) or race (human, elf). It also works and displays well while sitting.
Today, when I was testing some stuff, I noticed that the character's "frame" is altered while wearing my newly added stuff. Let me show you what I mean:

upload_2017-2-22_19-37-55.png

As you can see, the frame of the char is suddenly very high, while it should be simply like this:
upload_2017-2-22_19-39-55.png

It always happens while wearing a custom item and I don't know how to fix it.

-----------------------
The other issue is that some of the items I added display wrong animation when the character dies wearing them. This is what it looks while walking, running, sitting or riding a mount:
upload_2017-2-22_19-43-56.png

All good and fine, but then when the character dies...

upload_2017-2-22_19-46-47.png

As you can see, the shirt transforms ito a dead moloch.
----

Both issues are really frustrating, so I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

hey. you need to prepare your anim files not override another animation. this is main reason like when death tile is indicating wrong thing.

Back