Buenas! Tengo problemas en encontrar como hacer que mis mapas custom salgan en los mapas de cartografo, y también quiero saber como crear mapas del tesoro para mis mapas custom..

Hello! I have some questions about custom maps and cartography, i want to put my custom maps on cartographer maps and how can i do for create treasure maps for custom maps and their maps ingame..

Link no longer works.
You can use UOFiddler to import image and save it as .rle file

1703950667546.png
The condition is that input bmp needs to be indexed 2 color black/white bitmap. And multimap.rle only works for cartography in older clients. For newer you have facetX.mul files that contains "embossed" map image.

Source images you have to prepare on your own :) Draw them or generate. There is no software that will just do this automatically :) at least I'm not aware about any :)

I'm not sure what exactly was there under the link but I guess it may have been this tool: https://mirror.ashkantra.de/tools/MUL Tools/cartograph.zip

Mirror index for other mul related things (most of them really outdated): Index of /tools/MUL Tools

Back