Hello folks! New to the Forum. Heres where im at. Ive been able to use an 8bit bmp image with the appropriate colour table to create a map0.mul file, (with the dragon9 and dragonSP tools) and have been able to log onto the map as admin with a UoRun server (2.6).
However I soon run into problems. Although the terrain seems correct to the map I made, there seems to be invisible objects that block my movement. Also; using the World building tool and radar I can see that there are all sorts of constructions that I cannot delete or clear off the facet. These seem to be left over from the previous files before I (presumably) over wrote them.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thankyou

You need to kill the old U stuff. Used either of these. then load your map. let me know how it goes I really recommend the Darkshard Dev DVD Cost less than hair transplant (from the aggravation )

Attachments

• blanks.7z
    809 bytes · Views: 15
Yes indeed. It threw me for a loop cus the terrian appeared to be my custom fel map but i guess what was happening was that the last log off location for my Admin character was in trammel and there is only a map0.mul now. anyways, problem solved. i was able to set facet to felucia and its all good now. Thanks for your response. Im new to this, been having alot of fun with it. Im sure ill be back with more questions soon! What does the Darkshard Dev DVD give us ?

Thanks again.
Woodville

Darkshard DVD/Thumb drive (you can choose which you want the files delivered on.) gives you "tons" of custom art, all of his custom maps, a whole lot of utilities including Dragon and others, templates for dungeon areas in Dragon format, etc. The cost is around $40 US and well worth the price. A lot of these files are available for free on the Interwebs, except his custom maps, but you would spend 100+ hours collecting them and probably still not have all that he provides. So again, well worth the price.
https://www.darkshard.net/

Well worth it. the only problem I found is map4 and map5 is not supported. I want to make my shard Totaly Custom. want someone to help me make a map4 that goes with a quest I'm working on.
Map 4 is 1448x1448pixels

Back