Has anyone tried/had success with adding custom multis to multi.mul and used them with the latest client (7.0.50.0)? I've successfully done so with earlier clients (7.0.35.3), but with the latest, the added multis are not visible in game.

For example, a custom house placed in the latest client will be invisible besides the doors and sign. All the original houses function as expected. It appears somehow the client differentiates between custom and original entries in multi.mul.

From what I've determined, the multis are now handled through MultiCollection.uop, though I've not been able to find anything about modifying this file.

The MultiCollection.uop entry data format has not yet been deciphered, as soon as it is and some source is made available for reading it, it would make it into the ServUO core because it is essential to allowing house customisation to function correctly with the additional interior stair-cases.

Is anyone who is working on this? Are there any tutorials or something like that how to decrypt files like this one?

I'm ambitious :))

The MultiCollection.uop entry data format has not yet been deciphered, as soon as it is and some source is made available for reading it, it would make it into the ServUO core because it is essential to allowing house customisation to function correctly with the additional interior stair-cases.

Back