Resource icon

Custom Regions in a Box - Cleaned Up and .net 4.0 1.1

No permission to download

Alcsaar

Dec 18, 2015
Trying changing the error line to this:

public override bool AllowHarmful(Mobile from, IDamageable target)

Guessing syntax changed a little or they messed up a bit - I just did a search in other scripts for an "allowharmful" override and found this one in "ChallengeGameRegion.cs".

It compiles but I haven't tested it to see if it functions, thats up to you :)

Joshua

Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
im porting my server to the newest distro... so i guess I will know soon then.. LOL.. my distro originated from Nov 2016 =p

Tim

Feb 4, 2015
Hello I am having trouble setting up my regioncontrol flag . I understand you have to define the area and can delete the default one provided. But everytime I go to the region that I set up it puts me at 0,0,0 trammel or if I create one in malas puts me in malas corner 0,0,0. I have tried to define the map in props no go .Also Tried to define the MoveNpcTo and MovePlayer to location still nothing. Anybody else have this problem. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I type [go regionname (takes me to 0, 0 ,0)

otimpyre

Dec 5, 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
Donate
Donate money to this user

Guessing syntax changed a little or they messed up a bit - I just did a search in other scripts for an "allowharmful" override and found this one in "ChallengeGameRegion.cs".

This fixed the error

Humzie

Nov 20, 2016
London
I am using current version of ServUO and I just compiled the RegionController.cs file and I receive this message, am I doing something wrong?
amedia.discordapp.net_attachments_110970849628000256_55478685999e555c22d31b21f298f4a6954b3f7df.png

Joshua

Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
I am using current version of ServUO and I just compiled the RegionController.cs file and I receive this message, am I doing something wrong?
View attachment 13081
The error indicates the missing namespace, which in this case belongs to CustomRegion.cs , You need to put all the files from the zip into customs, not just partial .

manwitch

Jul 13, 2017
There's like 6 .cs files in the folder when you download it. You put all of them in the Customs folder? If not you need to.

Joshua

Sep 13, 2014
Bountiful, Utah
Shard Name
My Own Shard
Basic download operation, not to be harsh but, its a simple process of download the compressed file, and decompressing it. Basic computer operations. (was half asleep writing this) whew.. lol

Attachments

Last edited:

manwitch

Jul 13, 2017
I looked at the script I'm using now and I have this section commented, you could try doing the same.

It will let you compile it and try it out and see if there is something in that section of code you need or not( I have been using it and haven't noticed anything awry).

/*public override bool AllowHarmful(Mobile from, IDamageable target)
{
if ((m_Controller.AllowHarmPlayer || !(target is PlayerMobile)) &&
(m_Controller.AllowHarmNPC || !(target is BaseCreature)))
{
return base.AllowHarmful(@from, target);
}
@from.SendMessage("You cannot perform harmful acts on your target.");
return false;
}*/

add the slashes and asterisks like in the example.

manwitch

Jul 13, 2017