Ah I see what you are trying to do.

Around line 1196, add an exclamation before the Faction part, like this:

C#:
m_Sigil = (!Factions.Sigil.ExistsOn(m) || WO.AllowSigil );

@Lokai

Thanks! I'll give that whirl, and again, so sorry for the confusion, I'm bad at words :)

*** so I added your suggestion, but still no dice. I even did a del and gen on the omniporter to make sure, still carrying the sigil I can see/select/go to non fel locations:

1604589822414.png

Last edited:
Here. This is tested and working. I removed some unnecessary messages about "not able to do that while carrying the sigil"

Attachments

• WorldOmniporter.cs
    67.6 KB · Views: 33
Hello everyone!
Thank you for all the work that has been put into this.
I keep receiving error CS0115 when I try to compile the server with this script. I am using the last version of ServUO and Classic Client (I am not sure what more info I can provide. Sorry super noob). Where can I indicate a method to override for this ?

Any suggestion on how to fix it?

Thanks

(this is the error sting I receive when I compile).

C:\Users\Ariki\Downloads\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\WorldOmniporter.cs(394,24): error CS0115: 'WorldOmniporter.OnSing
leClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Users\Ariki\Downloads\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

try commenting out the word "override" in the statement and see if that helps.
Thank you!
It is definitely me not being a coder, however this is a return from the compiler (Compile.WIN - Debug.bat).

Edit I manage it, I was commenting out the whole line lol
thank you for your help!

Last edited:
I tried using this with p58 and using the latest VS I am getting these errors. I have tried omniporter 2.5 and the last edited file that someone posted above. Some errors I corrected myself, as they were simple missing comas, but all the other errors are beyond me. Is there something I am missing or is this not compatible with either the latest p58 or VS 2022?

I edited the post to show the build errors instead of the errors prior as this also includes the other file as part of the error and might be more useful for you.

Attachments

• Annotation 2022-10-30 113752.png
    Annotation 2022-10-30 113752.png
    327 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I tried using this with p58 and using the latest VS I am getting these errors. I have tried omniporter 2.5 and the last edited file that someone posted above. Some errors I corrected myself, as they were simple missing comas, but all the other errors are beyond me. Is there something I am missing or is this not compatible with either the latest p58 or VS 2022?

I edited the post to show the build errors instead of the errors prior as this also includes the other file as part of the error and might be more useful for you.
It looks like you have 2 complete scripts installed. Search the folders for them, and delete one.

I'm sure this would be a huge under taking but how hard would it be to customize this further so each WO retained its own location list, cost to use, karma discounts, etc. I'm seeing that each time I adjust one of these, it is getting adjusted it shard wide. o_O

Cost and a few other things are optionally set locally by first switching the "UseGlobal" variable to false. Destinations are NOT included in those options. If you want to make changes to just one Omniporter, use [props to change it to false on that one. If you want ALL Omniporters to be independent, then in the code, find this:

1692699616386.png

Change it to false.

Then, in game, use the [WorldOmniDel and [WorldOmniGen commands to reload all Omniporters.

Cost and a few other things are optionally set locally by first switching the "UseGlobal" variable to false. Destinations are NOT included in those options. If you want to make changes to just one Omniporter, use [props to change it to false on that one. If you want ALL Omniporters to be independent, then in the code, find this:

View attachment 22196

Change it to false.

Then, in game, use the [WorldOmniDel and [WorldOmniGen commands to reload all Omniporters.
I could have sworn I tested the "UseGlobal" switch but perhaps I did it in game or some other factor that muddied the results. I'll be sure to give this a triple check.

Being self taught, I'm embarrassed to show my approach. I ended up cloning the script out and editing the content so each file servers just one map. Its messy AF but it will allow me to build up some role playing by building a portal network that players have to physically jump through (via hubs).

Attachments

• WorldOmniporterFelucca.cs
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WorldOmniporterTrammel.cs
    82.7 KB · Views: 1
Back