This is a SA/HS Custom shard. We have custom graphics, custom artwork, custom dungeons as well as the OSI standard. Starting you get a choice of a path to take which gives you 7 skills at 120, but you have the option of working every skill up to 120 on that player. We have so much stuff I can't possibly mention all of it in this post but I'm going to give it a try. We have training centers for training almost all skills. We have hundreds of custom quests. We have custom mobs, custom dungeons, and custom towns. Each account gets two houses, we have some towns that allow house placement. We have pet taming and breeding. We have evolution pets. We have many types of mounts including tigers, and boura's. We have yards for houses, and the most innovative and beautiful deco you can imagine. We have a deco mall that spans almost all of green acres. We have over 300 stealables on the shard. We have wine making, beer making, and beehives, and specialty gardens. We have plant growing, and wax harvesting. We have marble crafting, and firerock crafting, and games. Come play Deal or No Deal. This shard is designed to give you YEARS of enjoyable game play. Our staff is courteous and friendly. We currently have over 30 storage keys with more being developed. Come check us out, you won't be sorry you did. Here are a few pics of our shard. The Brit Bank, Luna, a Flowershop in one of our quest cities, our steampunk dungeon and one of our training centers. We are currently rated #1 on one of the voting sites as well. You won't regret playing on DoF.

You can find all the information and client at
http://darkness-once-forsaken.com/wiki/index.php?title=Downloads

You will need our custom client to see everything on the shard.

Attachments

• BritBank.jpg
    BritBank.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 106
  • flowershop.jpg
    flowershop.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 104
  • Luna.jpg
    Luna.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Steampunk.jpg
    Steampunk.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 104
  • TraininginForsaken.jpg
    TraininginForsaken.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
This is a SA/HS Custom shard. We have custom graphics, custom artwork, custom dungeons as well as the OSI standard. Starting you get a choice of a path to take which gives you 7 skills at 120, but you have the option of working every skill up to 120 on that player. We have so much stuff I can't possibly mention all of it in this post but I'm going to give it a try. We have training centers for training almost all skills. We have hundreds of custom quests. We have custom mobs, custom dungeons, and custom towns. Each account gets two houses, we have some towns that allow house placement. We have pet taming and breeding. We have evolution pets. We have many types of mounts including tigers, and boura's. We have yards for houses, and the most innovative and beautiful deco you can imagine. We have a deco mall that spans almost all of green acres. We have over 300 stealables on the shard. We have wine making, beer making, and beehives, and specialty gardens. We have plant growing, and wax harvesting. We have marble crafting, and firerock crafting, and games. Come play Deal or No Deal. This shard is designed to give you YEARS of enjoyable game play. Our staff is courteous and friendly. We currently have over 30 storage keys with more being developed. Come check us out, you won't be sorry you did. Here are a few pics of our shard. The Brit Bank, Luna, a Flowershop in one of our quest cities, our steampunk dungeon and one of our training centers. We are currently rated #1 on one of the voting sites as well. You won't regret playing on DoF.

You can find all the information and client at
http://darkness-once-forsaken.com/wiki/index.php?title=Downloads

You will need our custom client to see everything on the shard.

This shard is the most interesting shard I have ever played, there is so much stuff to learn, hidden dungeons, custom crafting that you actually need to get special ingredients to make them, yes you need the custom client, but it is well worth the time, The staff are adding more stuff as time permits, and best of all there are no donations accepted, that is a BIG plus for me, as no one can buy there way to the top, you will actually have to put time into playing the game, that is what I enjoy, actually playing and not using my paypal to just buy everything and get bored in a month. I have played and have accounts on all the major shards but since I have found this shard I have never even logged into those. This is not a give me shard, so if you actually want to play the game this shard is for you.

Our shard is still open and we have added even more content. If you like a shard that gets you thinking and has lots of surprises and "easter eggs" then come to DOF. Lots of custom mobs, tamables, artwork and much much more. See our wiki for downloads.

All Christmas quests are open now. Come and check us out, you won't be disappointed, maybe overwhelmed, but not disappointed.

Attachments

• XmasShop.jpg
    XmasShop.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 15
Back