these are for files thats for use of just mul files at 7.0.15 and some of them can be used 7.0.30 patch. i tried to use the one for 7.0.30 and they work for 7.0.84!!! this is for everyone who wants a custom shard. i do not earn any credit of these files. i was going through github and found them. Hope this helps anyone.

I recently moved those files to the POL server repositories. In the future I have more Darkshard resources to release.
Here is the link to their new home.
In the future please post a link to that repo. That way if other people want to contribute their artwork all they need to do is share it in a pull request to the repo. That is our hope that all free shards can contribute for the benefit of everyone.

Has anyone been able to get the DarkShard Enhanced Sosaria Map to fully work?

Ive been trying for days using a variety of clients from 6.0.1 up to the latest and all of them have had one issue or another. Issues that range from the map going black if you teleport, to clients locking up if you place a plot on the server, to homes, doors, and house signs disappearing if you run off the screen until you re-sync the client....more.

If anyone has been able to get this map to work could you share which client you are using? Im ready to pull my hair out with this lol.

I'm using the latest client and use the enhanced map with no issues. Is the map installed on the server and the client? I think the data folder for ServUO still looks for the muls which should also be included iirc.

I'm using the latest client and use the enhanced map with no issues. Is the map installed on the server and the client? I think the data folder for ServUO still looks for the muls which should also be included iirc.

After reading your post and realizing it must be something that I am doing wrong so I went back and started from scratch.

1. I installed 2 instances of the latest client. One for the server and one for the game client.
2. I downloaded a fresh p57 Servuo.
3. I directed datapath to my server's game files.
4. I replaced (renamed them map0 to map1 for Tram) Map1LegacyMUL.uop, staidx1.mul, and statics1.mul in both server and game clients.
5. Replaced Trammel.xml in Data>Locations.
6. Renamed and replaced all the STAIDX1.MUL ect. files in both clients.
7. Deleted all extra files per instructions.

Logging in shows the map but the moment I [teleport or use the teleport spell the world goes black and I am unable to move.

I hope someone can point out where I am going wrong.

Last edited:
I believe I found my issue. /facepalm

It would seem I somehow overwrote my map.mul file that I had stored in my DarkShard folder so every time I was trying to replace the stock map.mul I was replacing it with a stock map.mul.

Back