ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
Being not new to scripting, I honestly didnt even realize or foresee all these other issues with bringing up a shard LOL but here goes, How does one go about correctly doing their datapath.cs I go to start my shard and it tells me my datapath is not correct. So where is it suppose to be? Go? lol I"m dizzy about now but i'm not giving up on this !!!

All of your settings are done through the various cfg files in the /Config folder, such as Config/DataPath.cfg

yes but i am unsure what the path is That i should be putting intot the datapath script
I been on this all day, eyes tired i'm sure i'm making no sense.

Easy way: make a copy of your entire UO game folder to a directory.

e.g.
-Copy EA/UltimaOnlineClientFolder
-Rename it to something simple(in this example, let's use uodata as a folder name.
-move it to a new directory.
C:\uodata

Then just copy the location of your copied uofolder, in this case "uodata". Then in your datapath setting:
DataPath=C:\uodata

It would be best to have the datapath look for a separate folder of files than the one you 'play/login' on. Good luck sir.

-Edit-
I noticed you are running the shard on a dedicated host. You will need to upload the necessary UO Game files to your host as well and have datapath settings use those.

Back