Hello everyone, im trying to run the servuo on my PC, but i have two ultimaonline folders installed, one old, and one from the last patched UO HighSeas.

I need to setup to servUO get the newest version of installed UO. how do i do that?

And im getting this error:
ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7092.34374
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.17134.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 02/06/2019 23:15:15
Mobiles: 3
Items: 1128
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Uma exceção foi acionada pelo destino de uma chamada. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
em Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() na C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:linha 17
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
em System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
em System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
em System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
em Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) na C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:linha 523
em Server.Core.Main(String[] args) na C:\Users\eduar\Downloads\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:linha 642

Clients:
- Count: 0

Thanks in Advance!

Config/ Dathpath.cfg add it here -to the newest one for servuo. If you just downloaded ServUO you now need netframework 4.7.2

You're looking for Scripts > Misc > DataPath.cs.

Assign a value to CustomPath by adding the line
Code:
private static string CustomPath = @"C:\YourClientDirectory";

I would suggest copying the entire client to a new folder, the shorter the path the better, like "C:\serverclientfiles" and pointing DataPath.cs at that so there is never a chance of an access violation with the server and client trying to read the same files at the same time.

Thanks guys...
I will try that.

But the running problem i cant figure it out. I already have .net framework 4.7.2 installed. Any ideas? I just downloaded the latest release version and runned the .bat file, followed the steps and created the first account by console..

Thanks!!

Back