1. The black areas carved out of dungeon map areas have z values? Apply textures to the black areas in wind and reveal cool formations.

2. Even though UO Fiddler may say you have like 65000 something art slots. The end of the file is actually 49150. Even though it shows more. Adding art beyond this will never save. Even if it looks like it is saved.

3. You can't have more than 65 frames in a static animation. Adding anymore than that will throw an out of range error.

4. Todd McFarlane the creator of the comic book SPAWN was hired to design original monsters and regions for the game, as well as help shape the story. It was cancelled in 2001 before its release, citing the competitive nature of the massively multiplayer online gaming market—Electronic Arts feared the sequel would harm Ultima Online's subscription numbers. Some of the monsters and art made for the game were later used in the Ultima Online expansion Lord Blackthorn's Revenge.

5. Clicking a cow in game over & over will tip it over and make it cry out.

6. There are 2 hidden mickeys in the cave below Bucs Den.

7. The item in game known as Iolos Lute is a tribute to the man who composed most of UOs music
Here he is
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was bored.

1. By apply textures I mean actual textures using centered simply placing tiles in game will not reveal this. Thought I might need to make that more clear before some one starts adding items every where lol.

1. By apply textures I mean actual textures using centered simply placing tiles in game will not reveal this. Thought I might need to make that more clear before some one starts adding items every where lol.
Yeah this was the only one I knew about lol. I just started playing with CentrED last week and I keep the grid lines on so I've seen a ton of different height patterns in the black areas.

I didn't know #7, knew it was based off of a man but didn't know his name. !@#$ Todd McFarlene! When he came on the scene he ~stole~ our faces! OMG I was pissed! And...the ass huggin cloaks in 3D. :mad: I'm glad he went back to what he does best...comics.

Cow tipping?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHA Here I am writing a UOSteam Macro running through Delucia now on Demise tipping cows over... Cannot stop laughing.

Thank you for that one... lol.

Back