Other than some of the custom systems in ServUO, I was wondering the differences in terms of UO features that have been implemented/have not. Where is ServUO on the timeline?

Atm, ServUO/ForkUO isn't getting any new OSI content. Other than minor stuff here and there like the endless decanter.

Instead most of the team is focused on extending the emulator in way that makes it easier to develop for. We are trying to make things easier on us to make in the coming future. While also giving developers tools that RunUO is lacking.

With that said, if someone was to join the team and focus on OSI stuff. We'll be more than happy to work with them and get new stuff in. Although atm, we're trying to make ServUO easier to develop for.

Sent from my Droid Razr

Thanks for the quick responses Insanity. I'm going to check out Fork/Serv, maybe I can come to help in time.

What stage of UO is Fork/Serv at? What RunUO SVN Rev is it at? If any.

Only a couple revision behind atm, will be updating it the rest of the way here soon. Nothing in the missing revisions worth mentioning, but will still get them in.

Sent from my Droid Razr

Back