guys tell me how to remake the image of the object when you click on it or when you hover over it just shows name.

As here
12348.jpg

If you set your expansion to anything before Expansion.AOS in Scripts/Misc/CurrentExpansion.cs this behavior will be the default. If you want this behavior with AoS game mechanics things get really nasty. The OnSingleClick handlers do not look at all of the AoS and ML attributes and will not display them.

I do not want to change the expansion, I plan to stay for a ToL .... but I want to withdraw the images as I need ..... if you know the details tell me how and what to change , i just learning .... thanks

I'm gonna make your shard with the old style, fonts and displays them on the screen,I want to remove the background on which the font is displayed as in the photo, clean background, items and NPC ....

I do for a mix yo, my expansion
public static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.TOL;

all will be redone formula an item .....

If you want to implement your own game mechanics then you've got a long row to hoe. You're going to want to get very good at software analysis. Figuring this one out on your own is probably the best thing you can do for yourself in this respect.

In CurrentExpansion.cs;

C#:
ObjectPropertyList.Enabled = Core.AOS;

Change 'Core.AOS' to 'true' and that will enable the hover-tooltip-properties without regard to expansion.

thus nothing is displayed....I have to do as circled in yellow, so that when you click merely shows the name of the vendor, players, items,nps ....
12347.jpg

Back