I'd like one of these help system,Who can help me? If I'm being unreasonable, please tell me

Attachments

• QQ截图20150426004541.png
    QQ截图20150426004541.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 57
HelpInfo is sort of like this, and is broken down by Access Level also. Try it out. It was also recently modified to allow command execution.

OK. I took another look at you picture. Looks like the Automated Staff system. I know there is one here, but I don't know what the gump looks like nor do I know if it replaces the "Help" feature.

Yes, when you click on the "help" button, there will be an image of NPC as administrator, he will give you a new show "the help menu"

OK. I took another look at you picture. Looks like the Automated Staff system. I know there is one here, but I don't know what the gump looks like nor do I know if it replaces the "Help" feature.

@Lokai is correct, that it the Automated Staff system that Tresdni originally wrote that has since been significantly enhanced by a few other community members over the years. Here's the link:
http://www.servuo.com/archive/automated-staff-system.153/

I've used this system and it's been a huge help (no pun intended). Yes, it does replace the traditional Help system completely, but allows for more content that the traditional system ever had.

If you have VitNex Core installed you can use the command [mycommands to bring up a gump that will display all commands available at your current access level.

Back