hello i am looking for a pet level system w\shrink for servuo pub 54 ones i have been finding dont work

There is one FS-ATS, couldn't find a link. And one by Xanthos for the shrink system here:

The FS-ATS would be the one for pet leveling. I use both.

ok thank you yeah i been unable to get the fs ats system to work
Although I can't find just the FS system, if you would also like OWLTR there is this:

yeah i tried that one but i got alot of errors tass is helping me with OWLTR though to get working on my shard

ok cool yeah only been doing this for about 4 days so seems ppl are nice even though alot of this stuff way over my head lol

cool
Post automatically merged:

in any case i got the shrink system working the owtlr we ran into a problem so im proably going give up on that he wanted me to send my entire shard but website says its to big to send

we were so close to i think lol

Last edited:
Yeah OWLTR is kind of a pain to integrate lol, what errors did you get using the one with FS already pre-installed?

Shrink system is pretty much drag and drop so that's good :)

let me try again if i remeber right it didnt even get to compliar just crashes

this error then crashes

Attachments

• Untitled7.jpg
    Untitled7.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Oh interesting. It's giving you an access denied error on startup. Is there something else accessing those files?

1632173464622.png

Also I have UO installed at: C:\Games\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic

no but i found the problem and fixed it i had my destination dir in wrong place but now have new error

yeah i have it in ea folder to but i made a folder just for it because i thought it had to be older client but recently i just learned you can use newer client to

Attachments

• Untitled8.jpg
    Untitled8.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 4
nice now i can transfer the other few customs i have from my other shard only few other stuff i want get but this most i needed

Back