Hi, I'm trying to find if there's a way to edit the map in ClassicUO client - I didn't find any information so far if it has any map editor built-in, and it also seems to be incompatible with CentrrEd editor, though I didn't yet try it.

Hi Bonaccorso. Hmmm .... You need to say one basic piece of information. The client does not affect the construction of the map and statics. It doesn't matter what player or Gm the client uses. You like Gm will never deal with building maps and statics according to the client. Yes, it's good to know what items are HardCore and what animations work there. But for the setting work itself, you don't need a client for that. You can use the original version of the client for playing, or Orion, or even Clasics and so on. But if you build a map and houses in statics, you don't need to deal with the client version and the program client version. Center is an independent program and does not work with clients.

I noticed your previous posts, I didn't have time to respond to them. I'll try later, head to that Architect post. I just don't have much time now. I will respond later.

Hi Bonaccorso. Hmmm .... You need to say one basic piece of information. The client does not affect the construction of the map and statics. It doesn't matter what player or Gm the client uses. You like Gm will never deal with building maps and statics according to the client. Yes, it's good to know what items are HardCore and what animations work there. But for the setting work itself, you don't need a client for that. You can use the original version of the client for playing, or Orion, or even Clasics and so on. But if you build a map and houses in statics, you don't need to deal with the client version and the program client version. Center is an independent program and does not work with clients.

I noticed your previous posts, I didn't have time to respond to them. I'll try later, head to that Architect post. I just don't have much time now. I will respond later.
Thank you! I understand this, but CentrEd, for example, in order to its server be run, requires you to configure paths to MUL map files in game, and their sizes and format, and if it doesn't fit what is coded in CentrEd, it won't work, that's what I meant.

Thank you so much, I'll be waiting!

ClassicUO and CentrEd have nothing directly to do with each other at all. CentrEd lets you create/edit maps. ClassicUO is a game client to play UO. So no...ClassicUO does not edit maps nor do you use it with CentrEd.

Bonaccorso
Bonaccorso, find me on Discord. Let me explain how ultima online works. I won't be online right away, but you may ask. And I will answer you even if I am offline. I see you're a beginner and you don't know what information to look for, and that's appreciated. I'm glad there's someone asking and looking. And I'm glad he's doing it with humility. And I perceive that with you. Just, I won't answer quickly and right away. I'm very busy right now. Like I said, find me on Discord: golfin#5601. I will also respond offline

Bonaccorso
Bonaccorso, find me on Discord. Let me explain how ultima online works. I won't be online right away, but you may ask. And I will answer you even if I am offline. I see you're a beginner and you don't know what information to look for, and that's appreciated. I'm glad there's someone asking and looking. And I'm glad he's doing it with humility. And I perceive that with you. Just, I won't answer quickly and right away. I'm very busy right now. Like I said, find me on Discord: golfin#5601. I will also respond offline
Thank you! Sent the request on Discord. Take your time, don't worry.

Back