1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Post a Picture of your Console

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hank, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hank

Hank Active Member

I've seen a few people posting pictures of their console which is not the correct way to post errors, warnings and or problems.

The proper way to post for help with Console errors, warnings and or problems is to Copy the text from the console and paste the text in code tags.

This will ensure you are getting help for the exact problem you are having!

Milva has taken the time to create a tutorial on how to copy text from your console. I strongly suggest you all learn how to do so.
    http://www.servuo.com/threads/how-to-copy-and-paste-your-errors-from-the-server-screen.666/

#1 Hank, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Kalamus

Kalamus Active Member

Just a quick add. Posting console errors while using '-debug' mode is also much more helpful than the default error messages. Gives us even more info about the problems.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1