Hello since its been so long since ive played uo i wanted to go to my favorite dungeon, Doom. Wanted to make sure everything was working as it should be to for my server i am working on, First thing I noticed is that 2 rares were spawned on top of each other, and I could not find the xmlspawner anywhere. I did find a script for them though is there no physical spawner for them and do i edit in the xml document? If so do i just change the range to 0? Also I noticed a room with an empty tile and I dont remember what went here, any help with that would be great! I included pictures for all the things I talked about.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    44.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    215.2 KB · Views: 28
Okay well I found the stealable artifact script, but could not find a timer in there. Where can I found the info for that? Still wondering what goes in there though.

I can check the servuo server in doom tomorrow to see if any thing is spawned there, this could be a new area
For the stealable's this might help https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/bl...Items/Functional/StealableArtifactsSpawner.cs

Strange one of those are on top of the other when the cords are different
new StealableEntry(Map.Malas, new Point3D(423, 28, 0), 1152, 1728, typeof(EggCaseArtifact)),

new StealableEntry(Map.Malas, new Point3D(423, 28, 0), 4608, 6912, typeof(CocoonArtifact)),

So wait- the egg under this is it a stealable? By your photo this looks to be the same spot
http://www.uoguide.com/File:Cocoon_location.jpg

Last edited:
So uoguide shows the egg case and the Cocoon in the same area-the cocoon is just set back to the corner :)

The room which you posted is also empty

Forgot to mention that these numbers are the cords 423, 28, 0---so you could stand in the corner there and do [where this will give the cords for that spot which you could then change
new StealableEntry(Map.Malas, new Point3D(423, 28, 0), 4608, 6912, typeof(CocoonArtifact)),

Back