Hi everyone, I'm trying to setup ServUO on Ubuntu 20.04 (digitalocean droplet)

Following the guide I copied the UOClassic game folder into path, then add path to DataPath.cfg, then run:

apt-get install zlib1g-dev mono-complete dotnet-sdk-5.0

dotnet build

After a good while trying to run I get the following error:

server-dll.png

AB74F923-BEE4-4DE3-AB3C-90E1CF55A00C.png

Also when i run make i get the following errors:

Unhandled Exception:
Mono.CSharp.InternalErrorException: /Workspace/ServUO/Server/Map.cs(274,37): Ser ver.PooledEnumeration.EnumerateSectors(Server.Map, Server.Rectangle2D) ---> Mono .CSharp.InternalErrorException: (1,1): ---> Mono.CSharp.InternalErrorException: /Workspace/ServUO/Server/Map.cs(275,3): Server.PooledEnumeration.<EnumerateSecto rs>c__Iterator1.<xSector>__0 ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object referenc e not set to an instance of an object
at IKVM.Reflection.Signature.WriteType (IKVM.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder mod ule, IKVM.Reflection.Writer.ByteBuffer bb, IKVM.Reflection.Type type) [0x000b6] in <8af43adb329b4b31adfd72b11b31e258>:0
at IKVM.Reflection.FieldSignature.WriteSig (IKVM.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder module, IKVM.Reflection.Writer.ByteBuffer bb) [0x00014] in <8af43adb329b4b31adf d72b11b31e258>:0

Any help would be much appreciated

According to google:
Exit code 137 typically means that your process is getting killed because it is running out of memory.

How much ram does your server have (free) when you want to run the compile?

1 GB Memory / 1 Intel vCPU / 25 GB Disk

It’s a recently new created droplet in DigitalOcean running Ubuntu 20.04

So turns up that I had only 600MB Ram free and it wasn’t enough to run the compiler.

Just upgraded the droplet to 2GB and it works perfectly!

Back